Sunday, January 1, 2012

31 / 12 / 2011 --- New Year Eve

New Year Eve


Was meet up my buddy, college mate & another his doing injek printing friend when he's doing his printing job.
This new friend call Chua.
Yeah, I'm Tan.
lol


Due to the new year eve party was organised at the beach side.
Yea, I was out with polo tee, new bought carmel colour short pants & my new havainas slipper.

Old polo tee + New bought carmel colour short pant,New Havainas slipper




We go in the same train, but didn't meet up.
Till we communicate on phone call said that meet at the changing line, Bishan station.
Yeah, finall see each other.
He's still the same pattern. lol...
& wearing the cap that I help him...

We start our conversation, talk about what plan we wanna be... what we want to do...
Yes, it's been lots...
Hope & wish it will become true in asap.
But I knew, things gonna fullfil it with step by step.
I knew it sound punctuality, but this is the way.
Sometime you try jump another way, but you're still not that kind of level.
You'll lose.


Change 3 lines, we been arrive Chinatown.
Bring them buy some light food on those China stall.
Intro the KOI bubble tea.
this is the fast way to let me fullfil my empty stomach which been struggle food for so long.
Even I had been eat breakfast while waiting my buddy them coming to town.

Due to buddy want to find the temple.
Was bringing him walk around the place that he told how it would be.
Yeah, finally we found it.


I been pass by this buidling in few time before, but don't know what kind of temple it's. Due to, everytime that pass by was at night time.
While the time was busying walk around to search job, interview...


Today, I know it.
Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum.

This temple was quite special.
I saw it had show the Chinese Zodiac Personal Guardian Deity.
I had wish & pray for the Chinese Zodiac which everyone of my family had been.
Yah, I been pray for someone as well.
I don't know why, but it's just a natural way.
I knew I really "kena" already.
Ya, I admit it.
Eventhough I knew who else is important in someone heart.
I just wish & pray that the people that I love & like...
Be health, safe & full of happiness.


The weather on today was really good.
Wish to tell someone, but think of something..
just let it be...
Nothing special to said this kind thing... lol
Someone just treating me as friend only, right...
haha


Around mostly 6pm, time to said goodbye to buddyn friend & new friend, Chua.
Going to HArbourfront,Vivocity to meet my another buddy friend.
After meet, we damn hungry for not eating for so long.
Think of the Marche Restaurant.
Yes~!!!!
We're going to the roof top of Vivocity.
Queueing...
Finally till us...
have a seat, walk around looking for food to see & choose whether which kind to eat.
Once seeing those price.. was quite... Wow~
But think of... what for...
today was the last day of 2011, why not treating myself with good food to pamper myself ?
For normal day, I just control & treating my self with a meal which not over $2.50.



Here is the meal that I ate.

This is my 1st meal of the day.
After finis it, myself feel quite full. Can't believe it.  =,="

The smoke salmon was damn nice.
My mixwd juice = Carrot + Apple + Blood Orange
It's fresh & health.



Chit chatting with buddy friend.
I wish 1 day could bring all my family members to come over this restaurant to have a meal.
I do wish my daily life was eating this kind of healthy food.
Yeah~~~


And talk about food, was talk about breakfast with my buddy friend.
For now on, I really wish to eat breakfast with my love one.
I'm really appreaciate every litle to spend with my love one.
Just like I really understand how my father feel.
Once everytime we talk about eating breakfast at the Sunday.
He's so happy & prepare in early to wait us.
To waiting mum, we just can eat our brunch around 1 - 2 pm.
Well, I knew dad love mum. Thats why didn't said much about it.
Just wait, eat & drinks nestum biscuit to temporary fullfil the empty stomach.
This is LOVE, just respect & let your love 1 be.


Slowly enjoy the meal....
Since we have time, due to was meeting up those girls at 8pm.


 The colour of the weather was make me feel like at the Hawaii
X)



Time pass, around 7.15pm.
Was going to take our last dinner meal.

Sirloin Steak with Medium + Mashed Potato + Chitani 0.2L (A smooth thick red wine, perfect match with the steak.)

Finish this meal, was going to pay bill.


Was taking this sticky candy as our sweets when paying bill. LoL

About this sticky....have a mind been planning before. But for now on, just let it be. Since know it...haha.. right..



We was walking to sentosa to claim & take the Siloso Beach tickets...
It's good to have a walk once finish dinner...
Sound like an old folks...lol..
but it's not really good health action....


This is the 1st image that come in our eyes when we're walking inside the sentosa.
(If someone is at here, sure will happy with it.  Or else, is myself think over..maybe)



A very tall Christmas.



Reach Beach station.
Due to need wait the right number to be claim ticket, we need to wait.


Was many people around.



Been waiting around 4 hours.
Luckily just now was fullfil with good & nice food.
If not I will really !!!!
Ya, my buddy friend & I was too good patient to wait 5 of them.


Around 11.30pm, they're arrive.
Well, not need to be wait & celebrate my new year eve at the outside.
lol


Ticket wrist banner, free neon light (which helping doing survey), a glass of free drinks.


At the 1st thing was going to try thr wet foam party.
Foam + Sand..  =,='''




For this party, I didn't let myself to get drunk.
Because I don't wish & don't want to be.
and I don't want someone to worry...?
Maybe is myself think too much that will be worry..?


Was tired to take care those crazy drunk girls., when they're approach by those 'colour wolf'   lol

well, even have 2 more guys here.
1 need to take care his own gf, another 1 taking another close girl's friend.

luckily left the rest not really that crazy.... 













Tell the truth, for today what I wish & wait for is  wait till 11.59pm to call someone & wish Happy New Year.
Yes, I did it.
at least I done what I promise to myself.


Actually was want to going back around 2am with my buddy friend.
But the rest was implore there... somemore my buddy friend like nothing else.
Den stay down again to taking care those girls...
really *shake head*

When we're too bored, we play the sand on the beach. lol
Yea, like a kids playing sands...

Had try sms with someone, not get reply fast.
I understand & I knew it.
After all, stop it.
Just wish someone spend time to enjoy with friends.

Time was being late, around 4 - 5am.
Actually do wish sms again, but think of someone mind get sleep.
So, better don't disturb.
=]


Around 5am, was going out splash water to clean those sand which stick on body & clothes. 


Walk along with buddy friend on the silent street road.
Was think of someone...
someone's blog had wrote that like to walk along the silent road...

I do like it,
walk along with the person I like, I love.
Talk with each other with relax...
This will be let each other talking out the deepest & inner of ownself...

After this party, 
I wish I have a normal new year eve countdown in next year and the rest of time...
Tired or meaningless ?
I don't know...
I just wish to be with someone silently quitely...
or my family...
just like those western white people family..
Stay in the warm house, eating our big wonderful dinner, sit together to watch tv...
lol¬
sound old & boring..
but I like & love it...
thats the wonderful things in my life...


Walking go out to dry those wet clothes. Queueing to take free ride bus go outside of sentosa...

This is the new year eve I had been....

=}

1 comment:

  1. 好丰富的一天,有意义,值得人羡慕,值得珍惜,只可惜没同你喜欢的人在,不过要加油哦

    ReplyDelete