Saturday, January 21, 2012

19 + 20 / 1 / 2012 --- A Mess Up Day + Family Meet Up Day


19/1/2012  ---- A Mess Up Day
20/1/2012  ---- Family Meet Up Day



Automatically woke up early…
I knew I just want to send you a morning greet…
I don’t know why I am still wanted to do this way…
Maybe… I just follow my heart…

After that, continue to fall asleep…
Wake up around 2pm…
Oppss… I knew I’m bit late…
Eat a light brunch…
Clear stuff…
Clean & Brush…
Pulling my luggage walk out from home…

Wow… today was such a good weather…
I love to look around & walk around…
Been so long that never walk around in this kind of weather & time…

Was missing the time being wedding photographer…
Can be walk around in anytime…
Maybe I will choose back to be this kind of job again…?
LoL… maybe….

Been tired for carrying my 10kg SVIP Bag….
I felt I’m weak compare with before…
Maybe never been work-out for so long…
Missing my time that backpacking alone & can be carrying so much thing…

Taking train to airport…
Look at those landscapes which pass by my eyes…
I don’t know why I have no excited like before…
Just felt peaceful…
Arrive at the airport…
Was straightly take train to Terminal 1 & straightly check-in..
When I see the seat… felt so lucky…
Wow.. Quite front row in mirror seat… XD
Been settling the luggage check-in…
Felt hungry…
Maybe been use too much energy…
Hahaa…

Finish the meal.. Was straightly boarding…
Hmmm… I think I spend too much time to buying perfume & liquor there…
Sadly to said… I miss my flight…
Ya, my fault…
I don’t want to blame who else…

Thanks to the Airasia female worker…
Been help lots…
Hope she won’t get angry of me that I had brought so much trouble for her…

Been calling younger bro for checking the air ticket…
And keep ask the Airasia female worker…
My last chance…
Royal Brunei Airlines….
My only hope & chance to be…
If not, I can’t spend my CNY holiday with my family….

Keep waiting & heart praying…
Would like to let you know in actually…
But I not dare to sms tell you…
And think of that… who am I for you…
Just a normal friend…
So, I use another way to post out my status…
I knew it quite purposely…


Thanks god… & finally I can buy the air ticket…
Is super duper expensive… my bonus is gone… lol….
Well… a super ‘great’ lesson…
I don’t know why I been like this…
Because never been like this before…
NEVER EVER let it happen again…
This is I tell myself…


Buy ticket & check in straightly…
After that was straightly boarding…
Even there is have 2 more hour…
Was going in for waiting…
Luckily inside the boarding place have free computer for free online 15min…
Was online’ing…. When I was waiting…
Bought a cup hot Soy Green Tea Latte…
To warm my lungs…. body… & try fill my empty stomach
Which been waiting so long run here & there to settle My missing flight trouble…


Was trying to access your blog…
Too bad… can’t click & read it…
Changi airport computer should upgrade their computer… lol…


After checking mail & fb…
Was walking around…
Seeing a “ang mo” couple out from the Terminal Train..
My mind was straightly thinking of you…
Think of… If travel with you…
Hhmmm… I knew I just can think only…
It’s sweet to think of it anyway…
Well well… need to stop think it…
Willl it became true in one day..?
Haha


Time is near… walking in the boarding hall…
Tic tok tic tok…
Was online’ing awhile again…
Sore throat was dry…
And started feeling cold at the night time when inside the airport…
Luckily was wearing long pants & long sleeves shirt…


Flight was delay due to cleaning…
Finally departure…
Once sit on seat…
I knew I start to phobia again…
Ya, I’m bit scare to take plane…
My heart is weak to handle the up & down of the flowing
Luckily this time was no…
Trying close my eyes taking a nap…
Was hard…

Waiting till meal time…
Was having beef lasagna…
Hope this red meat can give me heat, energy & keep warm for later on long waiting on the departure airport…
After meal was trying close my eyes rest again…
Do wish to go toilet… but seeing my side people was tiring & sleeping…
Was not good to be disturbed…
Emm….
Was slowly can be falling sleep…
But… it’s nearly to be arriving…
Well… is time to wake up…
Finally touch down at Brunei…
It’s nearly 1am midnight…

Finish fill the form..
Out from the immigration…
Take my luggage…
Move to the departure area…
Aha… need to climb staircase with carrying my luggage…

Emm…
Luckily, have the nice chair to sit… & have plug… in here…
Straightly take out the laptop & charging my hp…
And switch on a movie to pass my time..
Not dare to fall asleep…Because of not that safe… hahaa…
Well… because it’s just me alone…
And few strangers..
I need protect & keep an eye of those VIP stuff…
And keep checking how many % of my hp charging..

Its 3.30am now…
How are you now…?
Sleep yet..?
Didn’t sms you, just worry to disturb you…
You have class in tomorrow…
An important & hard class…

I was keep waiting & waiting…
Hope everything going smooth & settle…
Than meet with my family & take the flight…..


Wait till around 4am++
Arh… can’t tahan my face so oily… lol…
Took out my cleaning bag, pull by trolley bag & my VIP bag be with me going to toilet for washing face & brush teeth… lol
After all… feel fresh… X)

Pack everything like previous & took out my 冷衬衫
Due to the weather was getting colder…
Hmm… really need take rest…
Lay on the long seat… use the clothes cover my eyes trying to take nap…

Keep awake & lay down to take rest…
Due to still worry my stuff… lol…

Wait till around 7am early morning…
There have some people to coming in…
Ermm… I let myself to sit down…
It’s not good to be laid on there anymore…

Been called the tour guide…
Need wait again…
Shall fill my stomach some food to keep body warm & don’t get gastric for long waiting in later on..
Change some $, buy a bottle water, a bread, a chocolate bar & a mint sweets…
Ya, when I take the sweets on hand… I do think of you…
Think of what I had nagging you in the past… isn’t still can count for now still..?
Ya, IMY…
Even, you’re not… =|

Call the tour guide around 8.30am to make sure & confirm the thing..
Finally it’s fine…
Was going to take a long queue…
Emm…
Was keep looking on the watch to make sure make it on time for check-in…
Even there still have 2 hours more to be… lol…
After done for check-in, await at the boarding hall…
Was took out my book for reading to spend the time…

“Living , Loving & Learning”
A translate book.
Is a good book to be read…

Once reading the words of “we” “us”
I do think of you…
I remember what you wrote on the mail..
It do feel warm…
But I do feel sorry to you as well…
I’m greedy that still wish for “us”
Haha

Ya, jz my though only..
Let It be.. =[


方才,和你在 fb 聊了聊天
也看见了你在 skype 的转换表情
知道了原有
听了后,原来我很在乎和嫉妒
我还真不够大方呀~
哈哈
虽然,不是你的谁
但,我知道我应该要放下
明知不可为,就要懂得放下
否则,最后伤害的还是自己



看完那本书后,真的有很大的感想对于你和我之间的
但,想了想。
还是放进心里吧~
一切都只是自己单方面而已
所以,要告诉自己,不要再想了
不管有多想,多喜欢
不是你的,就不是你的
毕竟,你都 said No 过了
自己何必何苦还要打转呢?



Do have a deep mind that is…
Is that really important that love / fall for someone who is girl / boy…?
When you really love someone just because of who’s the person are.
Not he/ her gender….

Shall I glad / because God want me to be this situation…?
I do face lots… know lots… learn lots from different types & different kind of people…
It makes me more love them & respect them as who they’re…
Shall I say most those kinds of people that I knew, was more ever mature & open minded than normal people…?
Lol….






Well… back to my day story..
Was waiting inside the plane… reading my book… keep looking at the front see who else will pass by..
It will make you smile… when you see your family in finally…
Ya… was 1st time that seeing them & waiting them on plane…
Walking out… giving them a hug…
Start talking, chit-chating, smiling… nonsence there… lol…

Ya, we been so long never see each other…
Some more, I had made the worry about me…
I’m still not good enough to be…

Taking boeing 777
Wow.. Could said is a huge plane…?
But I still am missing the MAS flight to UK 1…
Hahaa… have more nice services & aircraft food.. XD
I’m food slaver… lol

Listening music…
Watching a little part of the movie…
Playing game…
I knew I’m falling sleep in half way…
& awake again… hahaa…
Ya, for now on… I just can release & relax bit…

Finally was arrive Shanghai,
Super cold here… 8 degree celcius…
Wearing my trench coat….aha… missing my uk time… lol…
Ermm….took a long way to go…
Took those luggage keep walking till bus there…

Arh… 3 hours to be arrive hotel…
Was just take some pictures…
Yeah… have nice sun…
Even with the grey mist…
Orange red colour….

After putting back my baby cam…
Was listening lay my back side on the window area for resting…
I knew was half falling sleep…
Don’t know until which way…
Was count as resting place…?
Was down for buying food…
Hahaa…
“dou fu gon” “hiong chiong” “guo zhong” mum flavor “lut ji”
We’re all under super cold weather…hahaa…
It’s was warm that eating those hot food lol…
After buying the “guo zhong” back up the bus…
Feeling warm that… holding a hot food on hand…
I think of someone…

Once everyone was sitting back on their seat…
Bus was starting on the way…
Don’t know how long it be..
Finally arrive at hotel…
Was super fucking cold…
We all are shivering there… lol…


After check-in, putting those lugguage…
Was going down to have lunch..
Wow… quite health meal..
Most is vegetables… hahaa…
I like it…
Lol… Be monk too long… more on like to eat vege… haha…


Going back hotel room… was finding a trick way due to want access in fb & blogspot…
Yea, I do want to know whether u had update your blog yet…
I duno why…
Yea, finally can be…

I had ask another about the situation about you & me…
My fren was telling me a story…
Nothing is impossible…
I knew nothing is impossible…
But…
I don’t want people fall for me / like due to I’m good or treating them good..
Because I do have my own temperature… I will have my own imperfect way…
That’s why…

Fren telling me nothing will be forever…
But I do believe…
If you’re willing & your another half willing too…
Nothing can’t be forever…
=)

This is what I always believe in…
Because the one who truly love you, will do…



P/S: 

To you...
  • Please take really good care of yourself...
  • Eat on time, NOT RUSH to eat....
  • Drinks more water... NOT coke / cold drinks...
  • Bring Sweets Along with You... (Remember fullfill the stock, not wait till finish...)
  • Sleep early when you can
  • Don't Ever do your work till late night... please...

No comments:

Post a Comment