Monday, January 2, 2012

1 / 1 / 2012 - A Brand New Year

1st Jan 2012

A Brand New Year of today.


When arrive outside of sentosa.
Harbourfront MRT.
My buddy friend & I, we're taking the 1st new year train going home.
Sound so special & can be part of the memories in life.
lol¬

After few station, train air-con was getting cold.
Ya, we're wearing with wet clothes.
Is getting cold.
Pull my legs up sit on the seat.
Seems like those beiger sit on the train... lol...

Everyone who on the train was with tired face...even is us... lol

Change train going home...
was suprise in this holiday morning still have lots people take train in this timing.
Ya, everyone do need to work for life.
What else...

Was seeing a nice beautiful view on the train...
I took out my handphone to shot it...
Well... luckily my handphone still can work out...
Been soaking with foam... sand... water....
lol...

Hope & Wish my new life in 2012 was getting better & better just like this beautiful landscape in today...

Finally arrive at station, was walking faster to McD to buy breakfast...
Was seeing a new breakfast...
Breakfast Deluxe...
Erm... nice... I like pancake... hahaa...

Done buying, faster walk back home...
putting the breakfast on room...
Don't know why.. habitually will straightly on the laptop...
Open skype... Mozilaa firefox...
Click on someone page...

Yeah... didn't expect someone didn't sleep early...
was wonder someone status as well...
hmmm...

Faster taking shower...
soak my dirty clothes...
dry up myself...
going to take my 1st new year breakfast... lol...

Food was colder bit...
Pancake was not tat soft.. =<

Never mind... as long as I can eat..
have food + hot tea to fullfill my empty stomach...
oh no... the sirap + butter... was nice...

Was wonder how to fry this perfect pancake look ?
seems so hard to be...
even had try few times...
hhmmm...
any1 else who good in cooking pancake can give me hint?
LoL~~

I like food... I like to eat... hohohooo....



I think I was too tired...

After finish pancake...
Eating those egg + bun half way...
I fall asleep...omg...
sambil makan sambil tidur...

Well.. at last... make myself faster finish it...
throw those rubbish which had been finish eating...
wash my hair n face again... which had been stick on those pancake sirap..
lol...
careless me..
aha... too tired to be...




After all... was resting while & gonna going to sleep soon...
But neighbour home alarm is fucking loud & keep ringing...
OMG~~~~

Well...
spend my time blogging...
Why I start to type english in blog to compare with past...
Maybe I knew someone not really know chinese well...
I change... lol...

But I think it's a good way to let me practice my english again.
I knew I had pay back my those grammar to my teacher... hahaa...

Sitting on bed blogging half way...
was feeling lazy...
I change another position... lay on bed...
use the Cushion coussin to let my head to lay on...like a lazy person... lol...
No longer time... was feeling really tired...
Fall asleep infront of my laptop...


Yeah~~ 
I sleep nearby the radiation...
I think more den 6 hours... omg~!!!! @,@
Hope won't get any cancer so fast..
*touch wood~~ touch wood~~~*




Once awake... yeah... 
sit up, see someone page... 
everytime do will click & check someone blog... 
to see whether have any new update...lol
Yeah.. I'm over...
Read something...


Wow~ was suprise what my heart & mind think of ... pray of... wish of...
I do wish can let all of the friend of someone gather together to meet someone...
For now on, I can't do anything...
And I don't know 1 of them...
So, I just wish as what someone wishes...
DREAM...


Done,
continue blogging again...
till half way...
laptop was too heat to be...
off it automatically...

Luckily I had save my blog draft...
If not, it will be killing me... !!! lol~~
Felt hungry...
Eat chips + chinese herb medicine (单眼佬凉茶)
because I knew myself was get cold..
Playing my hp game...while waiting my laptop cooling down... lol...

Was looking & thinking my handphone..
how long it still can be survive... lol...
Hope till I stable and time to sign line just broke down... lol...

Yea.. finally can be on the laptop again..
watching those drama I had download but not much time to spend with to watch...
Actually... a good drama / movie...
can let you think & learn lots...

Wait till long...
see someone online...
start chit chatting...
knew something...
and quite suprise someone ask me told her what I had done in today...
I don't what had happen...
But can feel that someone not happy...
But i knew... I can't help or do anything...
I just told someone what I had do in today...

I asked someone, what makes her =(
Get to know the answer...
I knew myself...
I wish I'm standing right beside her for now on...
Hugging someone tightly...
Protect someone avoid any bad...
To tell someone, no worries...
you have me...
I'll be here...
But... but .... but...
No matter how I wishes...
I just can type through wordings only...
lol~

Well well...
Just can tell someone that...
"Nobody can help you, Unless yourself."
because the decision if by yourself.

Hope & Wish that you can face it with bravely.
Not to stuck on it anymore.
I know you can.
Even you still young, you have lots time.
But will you ever wish to let yourself stuck on this kind of past thing again & again ?
For those who truly care you & love, don't wish to see you on this situation.

It's not good to be stuck for so long.
I'm 1 of it, but I knew life should be go on.
Not to looking back, and I have left not much time to looking back.


Been chit chatting with someone till just now...
at least, someone is turning back to happy...
good to heard it & know it...

It's 2/1/2012, 2.05am now.
is time to going to bed...


Nitez, world....

No comments:

Post a Comment