Tuesday, January 17, 2012

17 /1 / 2012 ---- Thing that I keep inside my heart






Today, in this early morning.
I was awake.
I knew myself will automatically wish to press my hp & sms to greet you a morning.
But I do control it.
Will I make you unhappy..?

={

Sorry for that...




But in the noon time...
Ya, I lose...
I break myself of the control...
I sms to remind, even though I don't know whether you had read it not...
Since you said will turn it off back...
Ya, I knew because of me...

When want decide whether want to sms to you not..
I was struggle...
but....sigh...





Why do I do this?
Ya, I read a page.
Shall not let the one you like / love not happy...
I just want you to be happy...
That's it....
I don't know will it sound silly..




But there's many people outside there who can make you happy...


Or him, the special one which let you stuck for so long...?
He will be the more precious for you to make you happy...?
Maybe...








You know what...
After read your blog, and that time I thought I have the chance & before knew the truth answer from you...
Have something come in my mind...


That's, I would like to buy you a pair of high heels...
























High heels which is similar like this...
I felt that it's suit you...
Once you wear it, for sure will make you looks more sexy...
hahahaaa...


Wish to shopping around with you...
I can feel that for sure it'll be the happy thing walk around with you, have fun with you & shop around...
And it will be a good happy date...




I do have think of fly over to KL before...
because, I do really wish to see you in real...
but...
at last was decide not to... Maybe I'm still not ready yet... or brave enough... to let you know the truth.. (before I told you my status)



After all...
I knew I can't step more...
I understand...
Do you still remember, you had ask me a quest before?
Would I hate you / Ignore you if you're going back with him...
Do you still remember the answer...?


No matter what kind of situation for both of us for now on.
The answer is still the same.
If can't be, I will need to stop.

Can I don't stop you? hahaa...
Ya, I think too much...
lol~


You know that...
We can't force to be / waste time on the thing which can't be... right?
We need respect others decision...
If keep forcing, for sure will make one of us unhappy...
I know you knew that & understand it...
because you're smart & clever...




And I do feel like to call you tonight...
Because you have no class in Wed.
But just a think..
I'm not dare to call...
cause I don't know what can I talk...?
What should to talk...?
Act like nothing & chit chat like previous..?
I do really hope to be...
But I don't know why...
I can't already...
=(


I had WARNING myself, FORCE myself, CONTROL myself...
Just to stop myself not to dip in more on you...
Well to said, but hard to do...
Because I do fall for you for sure for real...
Never ever like this before after been single for so so so long...

Why do I wrote it out..?
Want to let you know..?
NO... Definitely NO...
Just a way to express myself...



After that case, yesterday nor today...
Actually I knew that, I have a Gap towards to you...
Maybe is my heart make the Gap / Wall out...
Thats why I said, I want to keep a distance with you...
Since the situation is totally big different for now on...


Too close, I will misunderstand & thought that I have the chance & hope...
hahaa...
Yeah, Im greedy...
And your choice is right...
You STOP to me... is right... =]


And I should not harm people as my boss told me..
You should go on the life which is more suitable for you...


My path way, nobody is suit in it...
And is a hard path rock way...
Many nonsence news flying around...
Weirdo sight from many people...
Need to face many problem than the normal...
hahaa...








In the morning do had chit chat while in fb chat with a close friend.
show up your blog to my friend..
My close friend saw your pic...
You know what my friend said..?
Both of us do looks alike... LoL~~
Omg~~~


Can you believe it?
Well...




And today in the early morning,
I don't know why...
I kee dream about you much... and keep dream that your had update your blog...
I don't know why...
I really don't know why...
Any hint want to let me to know & understand..?


Or else the way to know you more is keep reading through your blogging...?




For the last Friday phone talking (13/1) as you wrote on your blog,
it do keep deep inside my heart actually.
Never Ever forget that sweet night...
It's been so long never phone talking with someone for nearly 2 hours.
It was incredible.
Lay on the bed, listen your voice, phone talking with you.
It's so comfortable, relax, sweet & warm.
You know, I can feel you're tired.
Thats why keep asking you going to sleep early.
But you;re saying that your're not.
Just seen you said like that, I respect you & let you be.
*hugs*


After hang up the call, I sleep with smile.
Unbelievable, I wake up with full energy in the morning & going to work.
Even I sleep late & not much hours to rest.
It's because of you.




I really *MISS* You...


* Miss * -- Missing you
* Miss * -- Miss you ( means I lost you)


=|










Today
After work, I was walking back home with listening my mp3...
Listening a song...
Have a mindset comes in...

老实说,我是真的想离开。
因为,我真的对你动了情。
只是做个朋友,卡在那里,我真的不懂该如何。(也许,我会慢慢的调适...)

Seriously, I would like to leave.
But...but...but... I......
I really don't know how to as just a friend... (I'll amend it....)




可是,最后的想了想。
如果这样的行为和决定是会让你伤心的话。
我会留下来...
在你身边当个乖乖的“朋友”,
默默的守护你...
只要你开心就够了...
纵然,最后伤的是我...
我仍撑得住...


Think deeply...
Last, I keep & let myself to stay down...
because I do not wish a leave will hurt you / make you sad...
Stay down, be by your side...
Be your guardian
As long as you're happy, thats enough for me...



为不让你担心, 不让你为难... 
我一定会送上我的 Smiley Face with love...


I will show up my Smiley Face with love, due to not want you to get worry...




要幸福哦~
也请你好好的照顾好自己...
要记得...

=]


Remember to be happiness,
And Please take really good good care of yourself...
Please & Must Remember it....

=]


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duAO4QinW4w

No comments:

Post a Comment