Monday, January 30, 2012

27/1/2012 --- Last Day Trip



Today was little pack with the time…
Wake up on 6 a.m.
Nap while, will 630 a.m. my turn to wash face, brush teeth, change clothes & pack the last stuff
7 a.m. going down to lobby having the breakfast…

Due to sick, was not really has appetite to having much breakfast as usual…
Keep coughing like a lung cancer patient… =,=”’

730 a.m. was start our journey to 东方明珠广播电视塔 Oriental Pearl Radio & TV Tower.
Today was so pack… Many groups of travel people…
All of us were waiting our travel guide buying the access ticket…
Everyone was queuing and trying the best to get as near as can be…

Finally we get in…
Queuing again to go in the lift…
Was straightly up to 88th floor… (If not wrong)
The speed was quite fast… but the ear balancing was not really good…
Quite pressure… more than sit in the plane…
Arrive, go out..
Erm… Due to time was not much..
Shot little picture & after all was straightly use video record…
The action & moment doing that…
Was made me missing the time on Eiffel tower…
Finish record, was going 1 floor down with little bro to trying another view…
What is the special..?
The floor was transparence…
At 1st, once we are looking down…
OMG~~~~  Both of us like @,@
Holy shit… we’re afraid… lol…
Actually do have bit faint & dizzy…

My little bro was holding my hand asks me accompany him…
I answer him that… Oh my…
We try doing not looking down… just look straight on the view…
We walk fast to the destiny and then holding the wood holder…
Both of us was holding the deep breath… talk to each other said… oh.. Finally… lol…
After all… both of us were helping each other taking pictures…
That time was bit habitually already… phew~~~
No longer time, younger bro was arrive..
He does scare of it… but act like nothing…
Both of us knew it… and laugh on him… lol…
After helping him taking few pictures, he was straightly run out from there…

2nd Round was father turn…
He does pretend like nothing, but choose the safe way go on it…
Do help him take few pictures & few pictures with little bro…
Do have help mum taking few pictures as well…
But was not standing on the transparence glass there..

After done with it… was waiting other people…
We’re going down to the museum part…
It’s was introduce how the evolution of Shanghai..
Was not bad actually…
Having bit fun inside… too bad that was have not much time…
Was bit rush of it…


Around 9a.m.
All people was gather outside of the museum await tour guide
We’re need to be rushing to other place again..
In before, we’re taking travel group pictures outside of the Oriental Pearl Radio & TV Tower
After all, we’re following the tour guide walking to a place which call 外滩
All of us were taking some pictures…
Once there have still much time, was using father handphone & we do Ss’ing taking pictures..
The funniest part was father pretending as woman action lay on my shoulder to taking pictures..
LoL~~

Around 10a.m.
We taking bus to our last journey before heading to airport..
We’re going to a train station…
We’re taking this train heading to airport…
This train was quite fast, using 300km/h speed…
Around 8 min arrive to airport…
Why do I know it, was using video record to count the time… LoL~
Sound like too boring & do this kind of things… haha..
Out from the train, walking a long way… reach airport…
Following the local tour guide to taking our luggage from the bus…
Is time to said goodbye to the bus driver & the local tour guide…
After all, was following our M’sia tour guide for check-in our luggage…

Done everything, all of us were going in the departure hall…
Little bro & I was walking around & look around for the liquor…. LoL~
Yeah~~
It’s my regret that can’t buy it at the Sg Airport due to my mistake..
Finally can do it in here…
Green label 15 years & Double black label
Dad & Mum was keeping around as & mumbling that go with them…
Due to my 1st & only 1 time mistake miss the flight…
Well~~
No matter how good you’re…
Once you’re done wrong for 1 time, you’re all wrong to everything…
=\
Was agree by little bro as well… lol..

No matter how early we go in & arrive at the Gate 20..
We still need to be waiting…
Put down those hand luggage & the 2 bottle of liquor..
We’re walking around…
Testing the perfume at the perfume shop…
Ermm… why things at China is expensive..?
Even is tax free shop…
Weird…

Tic tok tic tok…
Time was passed till 3p.m. ++
Gate 20 was open, everyone was queuing…
Yap, was seeing the same old people which I await & check-in at Brunei airport…
Guess mind be the same day group trip…
But following different company…

Finally end this long trip…
From this trip..
I spend all my every min, day & time to accompany my only granny…
Other aunties do envy of it.. lol…
Chit chat’ing with my 2 younger bro…
Take caring dad & mum who like kids… lol…

In this trip, I do observe & envy a uncle & aunty couple…
Even they’re get married, have a child.
But their interactive just like friend, couple, lover…etc..
This is what I hope for…
I do think of someone…
But, I do smile to myself & tell myself… don’t think of it..
It can’t be..
Ya, I know it.. =|


It took around 4 hours to reach Brunei from Shanghai Pu Dong Airport
While on the 4 hours flight
Was watching a nice movie that I hope for so long…
It’s about a dolphin which had lost its swimming support fin..
This movie is come from a real life story.
The dolphin name is call Winter.
Have a website about it, www.seewinter.com.
It’s really a great movie to be.

Bit feeling like my own…
I’m a quite person, not really talk much with other…
I would like to talk with animals when I’m playing with them..
Or I will sit on the balcony, playing my guitar, talking with skies & the stars…


This 4 hours flight was not straightly back to kk…
Still need transit..
Once arrive at Brunei…
Need to be waiting around 2 hours…
10p.m. just start to board…

Tic tok tic tok again…
Once going in the boarding area..
Was saw a secondary friend, but didn’t go near to greet her..
Due to be seeing her was listening her mp3 & playing her iphone…
I was listening my own mp3 songs as well…
Actually is myself not dare go on it.. just worry she don’t know who am i… lol

Carrying granny boarding…
Wow~ such a long way…
Was holding her… walk with her… talk with her…
We were going in a bus…
And the bus was fetching all of us going to the plane side…
Erm…
Been so long that never try this before…
This was such a long lost memory…. When I’m still a little kid…
Lol~

This time was not sit on the front part, but the last part.
Luckily the seat was on 2nd row… still good…
1 hour flight, was have no food to eat… lol..
Just serve us a glass of juice…

Time flies, was arrive at KK..
You know what…
Once you get out from the flight…
The air… The breeze of KK…
Arhh~~~!!!!
Really have no words can be describe it…
I miss it…
It make me feel better from the flu & cough sick…
一个很熟悉的味道
一个很想念的味道
一个无法代替的地方
I really miss here lots…

Was walking to the immigration area…
Pass by.. going to take our luggage…
Isn’t luck..?
Our luggage was coming out so fast…
I think we’re the 1st group come out from it…
Hahaaa…

Well…
Buy a taxi tickets…
An Proton Exora fetching us home…
Can’t imagine a car fit in so many luggages & 6 of us… LoL~~

When on the road way home, was forcing my little bro let me use his iphone to on9 and access blogspot… lol…
Yea, I…
Aha…
People who had follow my blog sure know it what I mean..
Ya.. shame me…

Finally home…
Resting on sofa…
Is freaking tired…
But keep looking & reading…

That time was midnight time of 28th Jan
Was chit chatting with you on the skype...
Reading your blog knowing you get you cam ady..
Well... nothing I can do with...
Just that...
After no longer time, you wanna send you friends home & going to have supper...

I don’t what time that I falling asleep…
But I do wake up so early…

Around 5a.m. 28th Jan 2012…
Was watching the 1st sunlight from our home….

No comments:

Post a Comment