Tuesday, January 31, 2012

29/1/2012 – You Sick




Today should be going to Morning Market (Gaya Street)
But looking on the clock on my laptop…
It’s unable to be…
Not much time…
And it gonna end soon…
Well~~
=\


Was seeing you online…
Greet you a morning hello…
Know you have little flu…
Was asking that how are you…

Seeing the answer typed by you..
Know you’re sick…seriously..
Make me damn worry about you…
But I knew I can’t do anything…
I do really hope I was there when you’re telling me you’re sick…
I wish I could be there to take caring you…

What I asked you to imagine..
That’s what I hope for…
Hugging you from the back, accompany you sit on the sofa quietly…
Just keep in silent…
Give you warm…
Serve you medicine.. water.. food…
Accompany you playing you fb / skype…
Well~
Just can think only… lol~


Seriously… and tell you the truth…
I do hope really get all your friend contact number & who else which is live nearby you..
Calling them… ask them buy you food & medicine for you…
And I will pay them back…
LoL~
WTH am I…
Sound over…
Gosh… I also beh tahan myself like this…
Crazy…
Shouldn’t be like this…

Just wish & pray that you can get well soon…
And I rather your sick can be turn to me…
Since you still need to go study…
And I’m holiday now.. still have time to rest & recover it…lol…

Was trying webcam with you…
Too bad that can’t be..
Get your video message…
Seeing you smiling…
Even you’re sick..
Why do I still feel that you’re looking cute…
Omg… can’t take my eyes out of you…
So lame that I keep repeating the video… even thought it have no sound on it..
Gosh~~
I want shake head to myself…

Weather of today was so nice…
Would like to tell you & share with you…
Hope it bright your day…

Hope you’re here…
You can see the big big & blue blue skies…
Enjoy the smooth breeze…


Around 3.30p.m. was driving out to meet old friends…
Skies is crying…
I don’t know why it’ll be on this way…
Isn’t sad of your sick..?
Same like me.. worry about you..
But can’t do anything of it…
Just can keep nagging you & remind you…
Hope didn’t make you feel so annoyed…

Been chit chat…
All the people was concerning & talking about a friend…
Hope she’s fine & can be return back to the right way…
May God Bless Her…
Because just her own can help herself…


Around 5.30p.m.
Couple friend gonna back home to dinner with their family..
Other was left too…
And I was sending another friend going home as well…
After that, was driving home…
Watching the nice lighting of the sunset…
Would like to let you know it… let you see it…
Here is a beautiful place to be..
Hope you can come in 1 day…
Maybe…

Arrive home..
Ya, straightly find you…
Knew you’re doing your work…
I choose to not disturb you…
Just wish that you know you’re time…
And worry too..
Since you’re weak.. but doing the cutting work…
Worry you will accidentally cut your fingernails…
Sigh…
Because I tried before when rushing do the final photography artwork…
Hhmm.. =[

And today… didn’t get your reply…
So didn’t greet you good night…
=|

No comments:

Post a Comment