Thursday, January 19, 2012

18 / 1 / 2012 ---- Many

Well...
I dream of you again...Xue
and dream of your updated blogging again....

I don't know why...
Isn't miss you too much...?

Or is you missing me much..?
hahaa...

because there have a note said that,
who else appear in your dream,
is the person who're missing you much right now...




Sorry that didn't said good night to you at 17/1/2012
I not dare...? not dare to wish...?
Or knew you're busy doing your work ther...


I was awake in quite early...
Wanted to text you a morning greet sms...
but didn't sms to greet you straightly...
because read your good nite sms was at 4am...
Knew you back home late & will gonna sleep late...
I don't want to disturb you...


Do you know that...
read your nitez greet sms...
Feeling warm in my heart...
but do feel guilty that didn't greet you night sms...
As I told you that I'll do it to you everyday....



Was forget bring my mp3 along with me going to work....
But don't know why...
I will automatically sing the "Smiley Face" song....
Hhmmm....





See you page was wrote "What a WONDERFULLLLLLLLL day."Was curious, whats make you a wonderful day...?
haha..


Had sms with you more little than yesterday...
Maybe I start to amend...
amend my attitutes....maybe...




How was your day...?
How was your meeting..? settled...?



Today was been ask going in to boss office...
Boss asked me, any opinion of this company...
Well... once you out for work...
Face many things...
You will automatically know what should to said, what shouldn't be...
But I just tell the truth... (but selected some...)
haha...

Well... boss was ask again the same thing...
Want to co-operate with him....?
He'll open a shop to let me handle...?
Both of us earn different % of the profit...

He said I'm the person who had the ability to be own boss..
And will be very success in the future...
Well... it sound good...
But I knew there's a trick...
Ya...


But in the other hand, do learn some business mind from him...
Even he didn't teach any or tell any...
Learn by own observe & other way...
It do let me think lots of it...
It's not easy to survive in the bussiness world...
Many thing to be learn...

For now on, what I had learn.... what I see...
I will share with my father...
trying my best to bring the latest news to let him know...
to be more improve to compare with other competitors...
We're more like friend now...
Thats good...

I knew after last year...
Father had change...
From a traditional father change to be a will automatically & try his best to communicate with his children...

Ya, 3 of us... kinda like father pattern...
Even care / love... will use actions... because we don't really know how sweet talk.... We'll just use action to prove it...




Yeah~
I got bonus... even boss don't want to admit what it's...
Well...
I have extra $ to bring back home... X)
Even not really much...

Parents & my only granny...
I will give you ang pao... XD
hahaa...
because, it's a bless from me to 3 of you...
Want 3 of you, be health, be safe, be long life...



When end work the time... sky is raining heavily...
Kinda weird & suprise...
because for past few week was good weather of it...
Isn't the sky sad of my leave....?
hahaa....


Luckily that, there's no raining when arrive my staying area...
When going home... lots of girls pass by...
All 'bio' at me...
Ermm... feel weird...
Or I shy... lol..
And let me think of have lady keep staring at me when I'm close my eyes have a short nap on the trip to my company...
arh~ whatever...




















我永遠都願意當個聽眾 安慰妳的痛 保護著妳從始至終
就算妳的愛 屬於他了 就算妳的手 他還牽著
就算妳累了 我會在這

一人留 兩人憂 三人遊 悄悄的 遠遠的 或許捨不得
默默的 靜靜的 或許很值得 我還在某處守候著
說不定這也是一種 幸福的資格
至少我們中還有人能快樂 這樣就已足夠了

有些話我選擇保持沉默 別把實話說破 隱藏我的寂寞
妳的情緒依然把我牽動 躲在妳心中 角落的心事我能懂
就算妳的愛 屬於他了 就算妳的手 他還牽著
就算妳累了 我會在這

不知道 不知道 不知道 爲什麼 爲什麼 我的愛
我的懷抱留不住妳的離開 卻總在 等待著妳回來

一人留 兩人憂 三人遊 悄悄的 遠遠的 或許捨不得
默默的 靜靜的 或許很值得 我還在某處守候著
說不定這也是一種 得不到的 才美麗的
至少我們中還有人能快樂 這樣就已經夠了


Meaningful Song...





Luckily was packing 50% in past few days...
Thats why I still can slacking for now on...
lol...


And prepare a little thing to bring back hometown...
Hope can send it with safe & nicely...
And do hope will like it....






I'm bad..
I still will automatically press & touch my hp see whether will it be have a sms by you...?
Eventhough IDRMY...
But not dare to tell you anymore...
because I don't know will get the answer that I expect...?
Because also not always get reply same by you as well... hahaa...


该死的自己,
嘴巴说要离开,
心和人却留下...

感谢能遇见你
因为让我知道
我还能这样的喜欢一个人...
这样的从心底在乎一个人...

喜欢上你,不曾后悔。
该说是会遗憾吗?
因为不能尝试和你在一起会是如何...
不管结局如何,纵然当然想是一起走到双鬓斑白...
可是,缘分缘分....
天赐,人为,机遇,争取,心态...
很多东西结合一起...
结局是如何,没人敢说...
唯有努力努力的...
除非一方放弃吧~~

若不...我想一定很多人能走到最后的....





To you,
 Please sleep early...
You have an early class ... & another class till 530pm...
Will tiring you...


Understand...?
Good Night to You, sweet dream & sleep tight...

No comments:

Post a Comment