Monday, January 30, 2012

28/1/2012 – Saturday at KK




Even wake up so early in today..
But I do let myself sleep again after around 7a.m.
I knew I need rest more…
And that time, I had drink double pack ‘dan gan lou liong cha’ to boots it up…
Wake up around 1p.m.
Had chit chat with you while on fb…


Been calling you around 2p.m.
Ya, I knew that time you was on the pool side..
Just trying luck to see whether can catch you up..?
Too bad was not..
It be MISS call YOU…
Yeap, it’s true as well…


Meet up with a long lost old friend which had not been contact for 6 years ago…
We chit chat many things… know lots news…
Do admire his ability, it inspire me lots.
Thanks for that…
For let me have more motivation to improve again & again…


After drop by my friend to the hotel that he stay with his family
Was going home
Ya, as usual… Open laptop, go in fb & skype…
Read a fb chat msg by you…
Was wonder why… but think of & refresh back the sms that you sent me..
Mind have link with it… but not sure..
So was calling you around 7.40p.m.

Ya, I was right.
Problem is solved that’s good for you.
Hearing you voice..
Yes, I miss it…
Missing you…
Missing your machine gun talk…
I knew I surrender of it…
And was not want to disturb you & waste your time on phone calling with me..
Just wish that you done your thing & eat in time…
That simple…

过后的过后
也不了了之了~~
有些东西开始不记得了
就像当年的她离开后
脑袋的系统开始洗刷掉一些记忆
很多东西都不太记得了
也许,脑袋不想我不开心吧~~
所以,只记得真的很特别的东西
或则,很重要的东西


Today, didn’t & forget to said good night to you…
Sorry for that…
But, would you care..?
Maybe no…
Ya…

No comments:

Post a Comment