Friday, February 3, 2012

30/1/2012 – KK




Was awake around 11.55a.m. ++
I knew I was late…
Send you a message…
YA, you’re in college already…
Hope you’re fine…

Around 4p.m. knew you’re end class & back home…
Greet with you..
You’re going to photo shooting for your assignment…
But you’re forget buy medicine..
Hmmm…

Tell you that will go seeing dentist at 5pm.
And describe to you why will I be going to see dentist.
Was walk out around 4.50pm++
Was missing those days I walk around in this city…
From child till now…

I don’t why…
Do have lots people staring at me…
Ermm…
After done with the dentist,
Was walking to dad shop…
Yeap, my life again…
Everytime was walking from home to dad shop to give an helping hand..
Was walk slowly to see, feel, shot some pictures those building which surround me…
I really miss here lots…
Even it’s not bloom like KL life…
Life in here was slow & peace…
Do enjoy the sun heat… wind breeze…

Arrive dad shop, done something.
Go to Wisma Merdeka to have a look on something which wants to send someone…
I found out something, hmmm…
Maybe someone will like it…
I do hope someone will really like it…
But didn’t buy it straightly…
Was going home to do other things…

As usual, going home on fb…
Saw someone tagging video…
Quite Surprise someone dressing…
But do worry someone health…

Someone is arrived home..
Chit chat bit…
Nearly 12a.m., someone told me that use 1Msia boucher bought cartoon DVD…
Felt so cute… *shake head*
Haha…
As long as, someone is happy then enough…

Well..do keep nagging someone..
Hope won’t make someone feel annoyed..
Talk about someone class’s BOSS…
The BOSS was annoyed someone…
Ehmm… hope someone know how to avoid…
As I tell someone…

Told someone will call…
Sorry that was so late to call & awake someone who’re half way falling sleep…
Yea, thanks to someone… thanks to god…
Someone still willing to chit chat…
I don’t know will bother someone / make someone feel bored…

Glad that, can said good nite to someone..
I knew just my feel & thought…
But feel like….
Well~~
Told myself…as long as someone still willing to talk…

=X

No comments:

Post a Comment