Friday, February 10, 2012

2/2/2012 – Bye KK….




Wake up around 9a.m.
Pack those last thing..
Mum was keep nagging…
I knew she care…
She worry I will be like I miss to catch my flight on sg bk to kk…
Lol…
Ya, I knew was my mistake…
But at KK, it will hard to be..
Airport was small… nowhere else can go with…
Haha..

Done everything, mum was driving to airport..
Was showing the road way to her…
She was so long never drive to airport to fetch people…
Letting me, aunt & granny down…
Mum was going to find parking…

I was pulling & carrying those luggage to self check-in…
After all, was holding granny hand have a walk & going upstairs to have our lunch..
Was eating & waiting mum arrived…
Keep staring by girls…
Too stylo..? lol…


Finish lunch…was going downstairs…
Time to be going inside boarding hall…
Was holding granny hand walk slowly…
Granny was asking me…
When will I come back to holding her hand to have a walk again…?
When heard it…
I was stuck…
I was silent…
Because I don’t know how to answer…
And I don’t know how to answer her…
I just said will have chance… and hug her tightly…

Was in front the scanning area…
Looking at the television..
It’s calling…
Time to go in…

I just tell them I need to go in already…
I was not dare to looking back…
我知道我会舍不得

After scanning & walk inside.. was trying stay while looking outside..
I can’t see them…
OR maybe I didn’t wear my spects… I can’t see it clearly…
They’re leave…
Huh~ at least they’re leave…
=|



Was waiting on the boarding hall…
Listening my mp3…
Was listening this song 吉田亚纪子 – you
I don’t know why…
Someone was flashing on my mind…
Feel so sad… Feel like crying…
Feel like if I leave in 1 day…
Well~~
I can tahan…

Have an aunty talk with me…
Blablabla was so long..
She was going to sg as well..
With his husband… were going there for vacation & visit their children…
Quite envy & impress their children who do those higher professional jobs…
Now on, their parents (this pair of uncle & aunty) can be relax & walk around…


No longer time, was calling for queue…
I was grab a front line.. haha…
Walking to plane… look around the weather…
Bye KK… my homeland…
Need to say goodbye…


Once the aunty was coming up..
Helping her checking her ticket for her number seat…
After she putting her luggage..
She was coming to me…
Ask me going out with her when arrive sg…
Haha… I never expect…
Well.. just give an helping hand..
Is alright.. =)

Was let myself resting & sleep while on the flight journey…
Actually the flight was not really stable…
Maybe I let myself sleeping..
So… won’t phobia like last time with the unstable..
Actually we should arrive early & in time…
Don’t why the flight was fly up in suddenly…
I knew I’m scare.. was holding the handle quite tight…
Huh¬
Wth… was turning at the up sky around 15min…
Was just touch down on sg…

Finally arrive sg…
Wat a life to start again… =\
Backing my VIP bag… out from the plane…
Was going to immigration side…
@,@
Lots people… lots of Ang mo..
Was wonder why have lots people coming to sg…?
Luckily was holding pass?
Can use another lane to check-in…
After all, getting in… get my luggage…
Going to buy perfume for my buddy…
Since I miss my flight for that time, was unable to help buy it..
Was replace for this time…
Yea, I do choose 1 for mine.. XD
Hermes green colour~~~ wohoo… lol…

Done everything, was waiting there.
Await the aunty & uncle coming…
Finally they’re coming… was leading them going out & take train to town..
While uncle was going to wrong way..

Suddenly.. the aunt was taking a any pao pack to me…
Wao~never expect of it…
But do thanks for it…
=)


Was farewell with them… while arrive my stop…
Was tiring to pull the luggage walking home…
Haha…
Well… is time to back & prepare…
Arrive home, SS at toilet… lol..
Mop & Clean my luggage, put those clothes nicely inside the cupboard…
Eat little food which had bought in before I leave… save my stomach… lol

Take bath & Rest….
Tomorrow need to work..


好好的收拾心情,专注工作
只望一切顺利,平安健康快乐


不懂改写什么了,也许,我也开始渐渐的忘了

No comments:

Post a Comment