Saturday, February 4, 2012

31/1/2012 – Hope Someone Awake (Or Just I expect much..?)




Was reading a post at the midnight time around 3a.m.++

Ya, the post was totally true.

And I do have talk with my cousin sis about you & your past thing with…

Well…Someone..
I don’t know how you communication with your ex..
But If someone really like you / love you..
Do will spend his/her own time for you…
No matter how busy are they…
They will willing squeeze their time for you…

Yea, maybe your ex do squeeze his time for you as well…
I don’t know…
Don’t want to give any comment on it…
Since it’s you and his things..



Due to I will by flying back to SG before Granny birthday.
All of them was decide celebrate it with early which is in tomorrow.


Feel guilty & thanks for them..
Feel guilty because of they change the date just because of me...
Thanks for them is because of have their understanding of my situation...


Ya, every year of her birthday.
I was around.
And this time, should be.


Time was pass by fast, older people will getting old more faster.
We need to catch the time to accompany them as we can.
This is what I can do.


At the noon time, was driving out with Granny to search her 长寿面。
Ya, for older people will be need it.
Means long life... 
As a good hint for their birthday celebration.

And I had bought 2 packs childhood snack (sweet crab flavor keropok)
hahaa... Taste still same...
Yummy~~~ love it much~~~




After all, was driving granny to other place to eat dessert.
Which I had would like to taste it, see whether isn't better that KL snowflake.
hahaa..
Sound like a spy huh..? lol
Finish eating, was driving home.

It's around 5 - 6 p.m. already...


Knew you’re on the way home.
Send you an early greet when you’re open your fb, you can see it…
I knew my action kind stupid..

Knew you’re not eat yet…
Keep nagging & annoyed go buy your food to cook…
Just don’t wish you get gastric…

You told me your annoyed which about your class BOSS…
I purposely said want to talk with him..
You ask me don’t campur tangan… will more bother you…
Ya, sorry for that…

Xue, thanks for willing told me & share your problem with me…
Hope & Wish you can really handle the problem & solve it…

Ask your permission that can ring you..?
Sorry that didn’t make it…
Will make you disappointed?
I’m sorry…
I should be… it’s good time to talk with you…
But I’m doing secret things.. haha..
I need settle it & send on the next day…


Was send you a Japanese song
Actually I don’t know the lyrics meaning before..
Just when listen it… will make me think of you…
After all.. was searching the meaning of it…
It’s Wow…
It’s quite true…
It’s what my inner sound…



Once done those things…
Was around nearly early morning…
Sound was I doing things so slow… lol
Was going to bed.. try my luck calling you…
Didn’t pick up…
Ya, you’re sleeping… =]
Send you a msg…

After all, was falling sleep…


No comments:

Post a Comment