Tuesday, February 7, 2012

1/2/2012 – Rushing Day




Even sleep late in just now which done those writing & paper work..
But do awake quite early…
Finish the last packing…
Clean those mess & rubbish…
Going to rest again…

Was 2nd day again..
Eating snacks + milk as my brunch… lol…
Super like & miss the honey snacks…
Really just can find it at here…

Around 1pm++
Was walking out to post the gift of love…
Handle it with carefully when going out…
Weather was so hot… and sweating…

After posting… I just hope someone will like & love it…
Was going around those familiar place which I was always walk around…
Feel so good & but do feel down as well..
Because I gonna leave here at tomorrow…
Is time to said so long…

After done buying late night movie ticket…
Was walk around pasar…
Walk a place which nearby seaside…
Looking on the pasar.. fish boat… sea… sea breeze… island…
Watching those baby fish dives in the clear green colour sea…
Can feel the fresh n cool of the sea water of them…
Stay for half an hour..
Is time to go back…

Going home drive with little silver…
Accompany going to have a hair cut before I leave here…
Too bad that my only barber was off day..
No choice, was choosing his younger bro as my barber… =\

Done with hair cut, his styling not really good..
Was going home to take a bath & re-style it by myself..
After all… was taking my baby cam going to restaurant to celebrate granny b’day….
Take some pictures while eating.. playing with cousin bro’s 2 little daughter..
Haha.. the little baby girl makan cuka that I hug her elder sis.. lol… XD
Hmm… baby also makan my cuka… hahaa…

After dinner… was sending cousin wife going home…
Well…
Cousin wife was sitting behind with the 2 little baby girls…
Even those 2 little baby was making noise jump here & there..
Don’t know why.. felt so peaceful… and warm…
I will smile…
Will think of how good if I had my own family… kids…
This is the things you can’t buy with $$$...
No matter how rich you’re…
This is priceless…

Done my driver job, was going home with cousin..
Was resting while…
After all, both of us was meet with cousin bro, his gf, his gf’s younger bro & sis..
Wow~
Hahaa..
Ya… can said is family gathering…
All of us were watching Journey2 at GSC…

While watching this movie…
Was thinking that… will someone scared of it..?
I knew even it’s just a 3D…
Someone was phobia of insects…

From this movie, was found out that..
The Rock was a good singer… XD
“What a wonderful world~~”

This is a funny movie.. =)
Been so long that never watch movie in cinema..
Watch at sg..?
Was super duper expensive..
I would rather stay at home… hahaa…

Was a great fulfill day…
Tomorrow gonna leave soon…
Was going home to do the last packing…

No comments:

Post a Comment