Friday, December 30, 2011

29 / 12 / 2011 --- Untitle

Skyping with someone till late.

Was waking up on time, but off the alarm twice...
fall asleep, thought myself can be awake in later...

Once get up, holy...
I'm late...

Rushing brush teeth , washing face & clothes changing...
Run to mrt...
After upstair....
was looking a person who're looks familiar...

Ya, is your truly new lover for now on...
I knew he do recognise me...
Well... I don't know what had you talk bad or anything else about me to him...

Train arrive, go inside...
Yea, I do look at him up & down...
lol... sound like what...
In my heart & mind would think it scorn to...
how could he be... who's he..?
could let you fall for that much...?
Not tall, not good looking, not good taste in dressing...

Well well...
change a mind to think...
Wtf am I...
My heart & mind laugh at myself...
who you are ?
Do you think yourself really that good enough to compare with others?
NO...
I knew...

He could let you fall for...
for sure, has his own good way that I didn't have...
Ya... He's good to be...
I'm not..
=]



Well..........
was busying whole day....
Off work... walk to mrt station gonna take train home...
Was looking a pair of couple hand hold hand go downstair...

I really don't know why...
My mind my heart was afraid to hold someone hand...
I felt that being single is really much more better...
As what I had post the chinese post about 'if you're single'

Being single is good...
I'm not afraid to walk alone... being single do anything...
It been train to be tough when I'm still a child.
Live outside with granny only.

I really have not much childhood memories with family.
Just can view those childhood pictures & trying to flash back and think isn't really had happen this kind of thing ?

Ya, I can't blame anything or what else.
We're not rich... Parents was fight for our future life...
I knew...
Till secondary sch time, I broke my hand.
It's just start my life to go back home stay long.



I'm been usually all alone the time.
Have not much friend, when I really need someone to talk to.
I will out to balcony sit on the chair, talk with the sky & stars.
It's my life.
Just don't wish to bother or disturb anyone else.


Somemore, being so long for single in past & after break with you.
I really don't know how to communicate & mix in the person I like or admire.
Weird right.
Just try my best being good to treat all include my friends & buddies.



As grow up & facing too much...
You will feel & treat that....
all the thing is really doesn't matter....


Being single... being single...
I'm the person who are bored.. how to be..?
didn't bring back working news to tell another half due to don't wish to let another half worry much or anything...
just keep inside the heart...
Just don't wish to bother anyone...
I can afford it...

But somehow, this kind of thing I can talk with my friends...
Isn't any problem?
If I really lucky being love with someone...
Will I start to tell & talk everything to my another half...?

I think I need slowly change...
If I really been that lucky been love by someone...


Anyhow... I knew I need control myself not to dip in too fast & too dip...
Must remind myself... the end of the story...
Yeah... I should...
hhmm.... gambateh neh....

No comments:

Post a Comment