Thursday, December 29, 2011

28 / 12 / 2011 ---- Unexpected

Should said is a happy or unexpected day ?


Yea, I do IM.
But lots time didn't shout it out.
Just keep inside, just worry to scare the person.


Recently never expect the person will reload hp credit to sms with me.
Kinda suprise... and do worry the person pocket $...


This been, don't know why.
I had the courage to type you MY in the msg.
Worry the person won't get it or understand it just skip it...
Never expect been get the words MYT...

Wow...  X)
it makes me smile from the bottom of my heart...
read once smile once... lol...
wth am I...



We been chit chat & webcaming in skype...
Well, evertime switch on my laptop... do will straightly on my skype in fb for now on...
It been as my habit....


Typing chit chat with words typing...
Shall said both of us taking the courage to ask each other...?
I think the person knew in early how do I feel...
I do get some suprise little sure answer... but do not sure as well...

Yah, I don't expect much...
Never.. and not dare to...
Must always remind myself...

1 comment: