Wednesday, December 28, 2011

宿醉—— Hangover (24/12/2011 - Xmas Eve - Avalon Marina Bay Sands)

Totally can said a crazy night...?

Not really...
I knew liquor is not useful on me...
Yeah, I drink a bottle of hoegarden before heading to party...
Brought out a bottle double black label + water as my 2nd drinks...

Arrive buddy hse, eat some spagetti + chicken...
as dinner....

taking cab to Avalon, Marina Bay Sands...

Yeah~ a place was planning for so long...

Meet up with frens, lending my arm to my fren who wear 10cm high heels...
walk slowly inside the mall...
We like celebrities catching every sight... lol...
*weird*
but used to it..? =P


bring frens inside 1st...
decide booking a table...
Wow... lucky day... was serving by a ang mor, Jade...
Her eyes is beautiful... lol
but is true...
ehem... the other PR was Iva...

Due to need to be wait another fren's frens...
ya...go out... wait...
was raining...
I was like a bz PR walk here & there to ask to plan to bring...
bla bla...
kinda lazy & bit frusted to wait when in this kind of sucks weather...

Kena raining...

Finally, everyone was arrive...
down to basement 2...
ya... keep waiting again...
due to the Inner PR, Jade didnt tell them...

at last... Luckily Davis (table reserve PR)
was help us to check... & a china PR... I think so...
finally get to get in...

Wow~
finally in...

IS time to party...
gals was getting crazy.....

Maybe was have 2 days need not to working...
It's first time been that relax... drink drank drunk...
dance dance dance...


Why, in long long time ago...
I was the one who need to take care others...
protecting those drinks... (in m'sia not safe... lol)
jaga bag... jaga ppl who drunk....help ppl who can't drink...

use my eyes looking & protecting my ex...
accompany her home / drive ppl home...
Well... this is responsible to taking care any1...



this turn time, is me...
never been this get drunk...
after around 7-8 years ago...



For this night...
thanks my old fren buddy (primary, secondary sch fren)
taking care me...


I been told that... when I get drunk...
I keep talking about my company things...
quote price.. send email... bla bla...

Yeah... been stress too much by this job...

Yeah... even job is as a Graphic Designer but...
Be a super multi-task designer...
Be Customer Services, Sales, Graphic Designer, Production, Cleaner.... bla bla...
sometimes / most time handle boss lazy job...


Huh~~
today was totally "No Heart" to work there...
Even, was good sales in today... around 4k business...

I knew, I'm really waiting for my ex colleague company...
God.. bless me...


And thanks that...today have a sweet dream to bright my day...
I knew is sweet... but I know I need control myself not dip in too much...
because I knew the end of the story...
so.. it's not better expect much...


Well... time to take bath... & get sleep early in tonight...
Night World.......

No comments:

Post a Comment