Monday, March 5, 2012

3 / 3 / 2012 ---- Tired Day


Why awake that early….?
Just because of someone…
I knew it sound silly…
But…
As you ask for…
I agree…I promise…
I will take this responsible to done it…

I had forgotten how many calls that I had called.
I just knew, have 2 times..
I was bit falling asleep.
For sure, I still awake of it…
Until you awake & get reply the call.

As you ask for…
Should be very important…
I just try my best….
For the truth that you want to get awake in early… you had told me in the phone while I called you when I’m at JB that time…
原来是这一回事
没有太大的不爽,不喜欢还是什么
只是平静的接受,你所说的



After make sure you’re awake for your thing…
Was continuing resting while…
Wake around 9.30am, start prepare…
Out around 10.20am… Due to waiting roommate…

Going to Bank amend some stuff & info.
While on the way going to…
Get call from company…
Huh…
After all… ntg call back…
I think they settle it by themselves…

While await roommate another fren going to jb as well…
Randomly know Elaine & Carmen from roommate’s fren, David.

Why going to jb ?
  • Save my 1TB harddisk, hope & wish it can be survive.
  • Haircut
  • Change my beloved watch battery


Took out my harddisk discuss with David,
The problem is same with what I thought as well…


Suddenly & don’t know why..
Carmen keep talking with me & ask me questions..
Well.. just treat it as normal social…

Bought a cup of soya milk as my temporary breakfast to prevent my gastric coming…
I knew I need breakfast…
Was waiting for quite a long time…
Finally the bust was arrive which we had been waiting for around half an hour.


Once get up inside the bus, sky was raining.
Due to is 1st week of the month, lots of s’prean to bought daily stuff.
Ya, quite traffic jam as well.

Around 2pm just arrive jb.
Eat our brunch at Secret Recipe with buddy roommate.

  Ceasar Salad







 
Beef stew steak







Well, jb city square food.
Really nothing can be to eat.
Swt… ==’’’

After all, accompany buddy find things.
Once done, my turn to find computer shop to fix my beloved 1TB.
Some part of the shopping mall was renovation.
Both of us had turn many road side, till get to the right desitnation.
At last, my 1TB can be save.
Hooray~~~!!!

Once random walking, found out a nice shop shoes.
Hhmmm… all is my taste…
Price is standard with reasonable which with good quality.
Yea, I don’t mind spend on it which is good & nice quality of the material, design & colour.

Take their name card for a remark.
Do will try find shoes in sg.
Hope Clarks will be outcome some good shoes like what I bought in UK.
If not, I mind order handmade shoes on this website.

Hope can find the most suitable for my own feet.


Around 5-6pm.
We’re going to find roommate’s god sister.
While on the way,
My eyes were too tired.
I was fall asleep in the taxi.


No longer time, was arrive.
I was awake as well.
Erm…
Know baby sis, and her husband.
Both of them are nature, lovely, fun & sweet couple.
Made me feel like to find someone & be with together as nature, sweet & fun like them.

Baby sis bring roommate & I going to have a haircut.


While waiting...






Well, this is the exp haircut that I had.
Because those worker keep push their promo.
And the blurry of me, was follow what they provide to baby sis.

Well well~~
After all, was follow baby sis going back her home.
Waiting her take a bath…
After half an hour, start our way to have dinner…

We going to 1+3
Ya…
I also don’t know why…
Just the name of the place…
lol


Was having so much food…

  Luk mei tong shui





 Thai pork feet + Thai chicken feet salad







 Vietnam 3 flavour different type Popiah




 Chicken Wings





Lol~~
Was so so full…
Even just eat little from each meal…

After dinner, was going to Jusco…
Was quite lots car as well… @,@
Most all car park is full…
OMG… was saw it in 1st time…

Bought a bottle shower gel, shampoo & conditioner.
After all, was searching stall / shop to repair watch.
Was found, my watch can’t be help.
Just my roommate watch can be help.
=(

Sorry, my beloved watch.
YOU became an hand accessories for now on.
Can’t be a watch anymore…
Hmmm.. =[


After bought things, was accompany baby sis & roommate walk around.
And the time, was calling you have a short talk.
Finally listening your machine gun.
I knew even it’s short.
But do appreciate it.
Emm..
=]






You said will call back,
But I knew.
So never expect of it..
And it never rings up…


After all, was going to baby sis home.
Await taxi going to bus station
But last change to a taxi station which each person paid RM15.
Need 4 people a car straightly go to sg.

Was wait quite long time.
Finally have taxi come over.
Get it car, pass the passport & pass card to the driver.
I was straightly close my eyes have a rest.


While pass by custom
I had waked awhile, than sleep back again.
No longer time, the stranger who sit beside me.
Wake me up & pass back my passport & pass card to me.
Keep safe in bag, sleep again.

Car was stop, awake automatically.
Roommate was told me that arrive bugis.
Well, after pay the $.
Walk to the bus station, took bus going home.

While waiting & change back sg sim card.
Get a msg by Vairie.
Arhh….!!! They’re going to club…
Wish to go… to celebrate & farewell for her…
But sorry that was totally freaking tired in today.
Just message her tell her the truth & ask her to enjoy.

Arrive home, change clothes take bath.
Rest…
Online’ing… lol
Was energetic when I'm home...

Was finding you chat while...
Just want & know some little thing...
well~~






4/3/2012
凌晨 3点钟
你问了我还要致电给你吗?
还是要待到明天?
也问了你的意愿,
所以
致电和你聊天

其实,要找你和你好好的聊天。
真的不容易的。
当然,也知道你不会自动的寻找我。


和你聊天
总是有一句没一句的聊着
不再像从前,那样的自然
尽量的让自己找话题和你聊..
否则,都是一片空白

心里问着自己
是怎么了?
也许,
我们都变了


接近凌晨4点钟
你说要睡了
听着你的语气,似乎不快..
你要说再见,我也说再见。
只是,没有道晚安了….



知道你累了,
也羞愧于打扰你了
毕竟,难的你有时间休息
自己反而打扰





*常常问自己,身边的确很多人。
 为何我的眼睛只看见你 ? *

明明一直都知道不可能。
而你和我,仅仅只是朋友而已。
在网络上...




emm...
就让心情到这里...
不想 over think / think too much...
毕竟,这是自己的想法而已...


Tan
是你的,自然就会自动的找你。
不要担心...
虽然,我知道你一直很想和对的人定下来。

也许,不懂会要等多久。
但,老天一定会给你对的和最好的。

好好的工作,好好的为未来。
双亲逐渐的老了,家里需要依靠你的。
你要加油 !!!
生活,不容易。
照顾好自己,才能好好的打拼 !!!!


 好了,
晚安了。

No comments:

Post a Comment