Friday, March 2, 2012

28 / 2 / 2012 ----- Never Expect 2



Never expect again…
I dream of you…
I don’t know why…

=Dream=
I was going to spying & looking for you.
You don’t know it….
One of your friend, seeing me…
She seems lead me going the way to find you & your staying place.

Don’t know why…
You found me out…
Is your turn spying me… lol…


Don’t know why…
I was inside your house…
The time was night… late night…
I sleep & rest at your living room…
I found out you come out secretly walk nearby my side…
Looking at me… Staring at me…

Don’t know why..
I knew it… I feel it..
Purposely, I awake with blur & sleepy look…
You were getting shocked & hide a side.

My heart was smiling…
I knew where you are…
I walk nearby your side…
Sit down…
Just lying on you…
You were bit shocked & have no choice… (I’m heavy than you… lol)
Just feel naturally lying on you… like a cat lying on you…sleep with you…
Don’t know why…
You became so tender & soft…
And hugging me fall asleep together…
It’s so warm…



But in before dream of you, I do awake automatically around 4a.m.++
Don’t know why…
Just awake… click on the laptop…
Click on you blog site automatically, to read your blog…
I knew you had told me before that you’re typing your blog…

Weather was cold…
Keep shaking keep reading your blog..
Once finish read, was faster going back to bed to rest & sleep again…


After that…
Yes, I dream about you…
That simple…

You know what… this dream…
Bright up my heart…. Bright up my mood…
Make me smile without any reason…
You just know the mouth will smile…
Hahaa…
Everything seems so wonderful in today…


This is the day I pass by…

=]

No comments:

Post a Comment