Thursday, March 15, 2012

13 / 3 / 2012 ---- Missing Backpacking time

Recently was viewing a friend start backpacking alone album...
Flash back myself backpacking time...
Even alone, but it do let me feel & learn lots...
There is something $ can't buy...

Today, have a walk in customer...
Was doing name card...
That time can said was quite free...
Looking at his name card...
It's was about travel...

Was start our conversation...
Talking about travel things...
This client was a photographer...
aha...
He was asking me, Do I like photography ?
Yes, for sure...
I love it...
Been ask whether want to join them to travel to Bhutan around June - July...
Was talking about the fees...

Hhmmmm... quite expensive for me...
haha...
thanks for his invite..
Ya, I knew is a very special trip...
Well... I will have chance to go there... =)

Was slowly fulfill every steps of my life & targets.
I can.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment