Monday, March 12, 2012

11/3/2012 ----- Music & Light Festival Sunday

Woke up early around 10.30am
cook breakfast
Eat like a KING...

Out around 2.45pm to meet a fren at Bugis...
Today was a raining day...
The other frens was meet at 6pm at City Hall


Around 3.20pm by taking bus,
Walking around Bugis for waiting fren coming...
Have a short meet & chat...

After all,
take Mrt going to City Hall...

Once arrive not longer time...
Get a call by dad...
We chit chat on the phone call...
Ya~ I didn't really call back...
Sound like I'm 不孝...
Never miss family...
Just don't wish to let everyone call back...

Maybe I'm not living with family when I"m still a child..
Train to be independent...
Anything just done by all alone myself...
Don't let everyone worry about me...

Somemore, all of you was back home quite late when after work...
Knew all of you was tired to be...
Better don't disturb...

For granny as well...
Once younger bro was not at home...
Nobody can't open skype to see each other...
Webcam is better than phone call...
At least, all of you can see how am I...
I knew...
I still can pretend I'm very good in here...
Just not let everyone of you how actual am I...

I knew after chit chat...
Granny sure dream of me...
Talking once dreaming...
This is all my cousin sis told me...

Somemore heard that recently Granny was in sick... =\
Been less going to excersice...
sigh... =(


Was asking how the rental in here...
Ya, is quite expensive..
But, no worries...
I'm always the one who can settle by my own...
I can...
Let me slowly fulfill everything...
I will come back to you all...
This HOME & FAMILY
everyone is on my shoulder...
I can carry it...

Finish talking with dad...
Is mum turn...
chit chat while...
Mum, you knew I'm at the outside...
Was said goodbye & hang up call in early...
(felt that... every our family is like this... dun feel like disturb ppl...)


Was meet frens around 6pm
Go have a dinner together...
Was try walking to Marina Bay

Pass by Esplanade
Going in... Enjoy some art....music, light festival...
Suddenly, My mind was flash out & think that...


Well, *just forget it*
Doesnt need to mention in here....


On the half way...
Frens was found out their left out their package on the restaurant...
Was going back to the restaurant again... lol
Quite tired to talking here & there....
Somemore is Sunday Night...
haha...

After get thing back...
They was asking me Why do I put my ex picture on the cover timeline...
Well~~
actually this is the shot that I quite satisfied even till now...

For sure.. I knew still have the other reason...
because of I saw..................................
than feel like..........ermmm......
well well...
lol


Anyway...
The music festival was quite nice...
Was feel like going again...
Due to it will just end at the 18th March.
I will try spend my whole day & let myself enjoy at there...

Not to hang on the line....
Just waiting for someone who're not really will find me automatically...
Just...just... a little time... will suddenly pop out told me thing...
And will make me thought that isn't she had send wrong message...
ha...like me sound so stupid....
hmmm.. =\


Well...
kena rain in today...
headahce...
drinks a pack chi medicine...
Hope get well by tomorrow & can fight well on work...

Get well soon~~ Tan CL...
Good night world...

No comments:

Post a Comment