Friday, March 2, 2012

1/3/2012 --- A new month…




A new month…
Ya, 
but seems not a good start…


Still I fight alone in the main office…
Things come more than before…
Kinda… just can take a deep inhale . exhale
Sigh…


Even lunch time, when you want start eat your 1st spoon of food…
Customers / dealer keep coming in…
For few days can’t get my own time for a proper lunch…
Gastric made the digestion not really good…

Can said that…
Today was show up my =\ face…
Exhausted & bit frausted…




Boss gets crazy again…
When he’s back from outside…
No longer time…
Call me in… *booming* me for nearly 2 hours…
Again~~
Huh….

After wasting 2 hours for listening his booming…
Faster do other things…
Email keep non-stop, phone ringing non-stop…
I’m like an octopus…

Quite upset for his booming…
Felt cry… but NO…
Nothing can be…




Saw you on the line…
Felt like talk with you…
Express myself…
But….but….but…
Think of it… think more deeply…
Better don’t…
What else ? right…
I can digest by my ownself…
Just try my best settle those thing 1 by 1…


Off work time… things still not finish settle yet…
OT OT OT~~~
Start hungry… just make a small glass milo to prevent gastric came out…
Finally, things were done around 8.45pm++.
Can be going home…

1st time…?
Or can say been never so long that back home in that late time…
Sky was dark…
Hhmm… ={

Was listening once on the way going to mrt station…
Someone appears on my mind… ya, my ex…
Thinks of college time…
I’m the leader to lead my group for drama…
There have many un co-operation grp mates in that times…
Luckily, or can said she felt me / know me…?
A console & encourage msg sent by her to me…
It’s really help for me… to cheer me up…
Even just some little words…

For now on, I will think of…
Who will and can feel me and know me well…?
I do wish is someone…
But…
In the end… I was shaking my head & deride myself…
Will be? haha
Don’t ever think too much & over of it…


Be patient be patient….
God & destiny will lead me to the way…
If really that bad luck…
I can’t find the one…
Never mind, I can accompany my own…
Because I was grow up alone…fight with alone…
For so so so long years…
I can go over of it…
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment