Thursday, March 1, 2012

27 / 2 / 2012 --- Never expect




20:30p.m.
Never expect that you will find me automatically.

And the timing is quite meaningful. after I check back those history
Ya, I knew just my thought & imaging.

Really never expect that you will find me & tell me your things…
You know what… at first… I was thought have you ever sent wrong msg…
Maybe this message is send to your Cinderella, him.

If my reply have make you disappointed.
I’m sorry…
Because… this kind of thing was not always happen on me…
Especially, from you…

Doesn’t mean want to think on the bad way or other mind…
Well, just forget it…
At least….a little little… you will find me… by this time…
No matter what reason… you’re too bored to be… can’t find someone to talk or any else…




There’s something inside my heart… never told ya…
*Can I turn on the mode ?*
I knew…even just friend…
Ha.. I knew I’;m greedy…
Well, need to control myself…
Friend… we’re just…
As you told me…
Emm…

我知道自己是逼得太紧了

I knew should be pass it with patient…
Let it be… let it happen with naturally…
Because… for LOVE…
No matter how hardwork you’re…
Doesn’t mean you can get the same expect & result as you had gave out…
This is not job… work…

This is LOVE…
You never ever can’t expect how it going to be…


Ya, Tan.
Control yourself…
Be patient…
Just Let it be…


If , it’s yours…
Will come to you in one day…
Don’t rush…

=]

No comments:

Post a Comment